discloses personal information about our customers, prospective customers, and visitors to our
website at https://www.damawatax.com.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the Damawa Tax & Accounting Services, browser-based website application (collectively, directly thru office visit or automated technologies, or from third parties).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in email, text, and other electronic
communications sent through or in connection with our third parties.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the website or third parties.
Children Under the Age of 16
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
That is about you but individually does not identify you. About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the website or third parties App, and usage details.
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purposes, including the following:
- To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
- To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
- To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
- To send you abandoned cart reminders if you added items to your shopping cart but did not complete check out;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate the website or third parties App. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties (“Providers”) with whom we partner.
Information You Provide to Us
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website or third parties App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the third parties App,booking appointments, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the third parties App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Details of appointments you carry out through the third parties App (including the type of appointment and any details you provide when booking an appointment).
- Payment details to process payment with your accountant or tax advisor.
- Your search queries on the third parties App.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- Details of your visits to the third parties App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the App.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone, computer, tablet, or other device. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the third parties App.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the third parties App may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the third parties App. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the website, and the App, and our e-mails, may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Allow you access to your prior tax records and filings.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Notify you when website or the third parties App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our website or third parties App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the website or third parties App.
- We use location information we collect to determine the city you are located within to locate relevant providers.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
- With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice
- With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us anemail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Your California Privacy Rights
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the third parties App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the website or third parties App.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our website or third parties App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Email And Text Message Communications
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will stillsend you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as order confirmations.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT,or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us.
For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions policy.
Updating Your Information
When you have an account with us, you may review, change, or update your contact information by logging into your account.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.