Why Should We Be Your Accountant?
- We’ll advise you of the changing laws and regulations, especially those that specifically apply to you. We’ll compile your financial records for the past period.
- We’ll help you decide what type of entity (such as S-Corp or LLC) and ownership structure to have when you first start/decide to change.
- We’ll design and set up your accounting system so that year-end financial reporting will be easier.
- We’ll ensure that you pay the correct types of taxes in the correct amounts.
- We’ll ensure that you send out W2 and 1099 forms to the proper people at the appropriate times, and also make sure that if you send out 1099s, the IRS will agree with you that those individuals are independent contractors and not employees. This is a common mistake that can cost you a lot of money and stress.
- We’ll advise you on the right deductions and how to separate your personal and business expenses.
- We’ll advise and guide you through an audit if you ever have one.
- We’ll advise you on specific transactions, such as whether it’s better to lease or buy.
- We’ll help you understand your financial statements so you will know as much as you should about how your company is doing, etc.
Why Choose Us
- We provide quality and exceptional research.
- We’re accessible 24/7 and you don’t need an appointment to get your concern addressed.
- We give critical guidance and support while you take on the much more needed and important role of running your business.
- Lean on us and let us do what we do best.
- We’re trustworthy and dependable.